Personal Savings and CDs
Saving Money Made Safe and Easy
First Commerce Bank offers savings plans that make savings just a little easier. Our automatic savings feature transfers any amount that you choose from your checking account each month.
But there is more. All of our savings and money market accounts offer you competitive rates and easy access to your money. Whether you start small or already have a nest egg, any of our savings accounts will give you the liquidity you want and the safety you expect.
First Commerce Bank is a participant in the IntraFI network.
For more information about the products available as part of the IntraFI network, please contact a First Commerce Bank employee.
- No minimum opening balance
- Around November 15th, you will receive a check for the amount deposited plus interest
- Accounts closed early will forfeit interest earned
- Interest accrues daily and will be paid annually
- One withdrawal without a fee
- FEES: $11.00 withdrawal fee after one free
Certificates of Deposit
$1,000.00 minimum balance required
Each deposit earns interest at the rate shown on the deposit receipt until the original maturity date. Interest begins to accrue on the day the deposit is made, and is calculated by the “daily balance” method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Deposits may not be withdrawn prior to the original maturity date, or any renewal maturity date, except with our consent. (See Depositor Agreement for details)
- For deposits with a term of 7 to 30 days, 30 days interest forfeited
- For deposits with a term of 31 to 364 days, 90 days interest forfeited
- For deposits with a term of 365 or more, 180 days interest forfeited
- CD’s one year or less
- CD’s greater than one year
Individual Retirement Accounts
Traditional, ROTH, SEP
$100.00 minimum balance required
Accrued daily and paid every three months.
Withdrawal before age 59½ may result in a federal tax penalty. See your IRA Custodial Agreement. Bank-imposed penalties for early withdrawal of IRA deposits are as follows. Except for IRAs revoked within 7 days of opening, funds on deposit 90 days or less will result in a $100 penalty, and CD funds cashed before maturity will result in standard CD penalties.
- $100 minimum balance required
- FEES: No setup fee / No maintenance fee